Zen One Classic
Nested Bean Canada
Save 15% on 2 or more full priced
items with code: MYBUNDLE15
The versatile Zen One™ swaddle is gently weighted to mimic the pressure of your embrace, and is designed to adapt to every sleep style, providing continuous comfort as baby grows.
- Secure band keeps baby’s arms down, or wraps around belly for arms-free sleeping.
- 2 way zipper makes nighttime diaper changes a breeze.
We take the safety of our products very seriously.
The Zen One exceeds rigorous safety standards, both mandatory and voluntary, by over 8 times.
Tests have been performed in leading safety laboratories and inspected by pediatric pulmonologists for breathing safety.
- Age: 0-3 months;
- Weight: 7-13 lbs / 3.2-6 kgs;
- Height: 19-24.5 inches / 48-61 cms
- Age: 3-6 months;
- Weight: 13-18.5 lbs / 6-8.5 kgs;
- Height: 22-27.5 inches / 55.5-68.5 cms
* When determining which size is best for your baby, look at the minimum weight, and the maximum height. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight, but they should have at least 2 inches to grow into the maximum height.
- Made from 95% breathable cotton and 5% spandex. The mesh sleeves are 68% nylon and 32% spandex.
- Perfect for year-round comfort
- TOG 1.0
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Fast, free shipping on all Canadian orders over $60.
- Returns within 60 days of purchase for any reason (soiled products should be washed before returning)
- Customer pays for returns
Free shipping over $60
Free sleep advice
Lightly weighted pressure pads, on the chest & sides, help soothe your baby into a peaceful slumber, until they’re back in your embrace happy and rested.
Newborn startles? Put them to rest.
The Zen One has a secure inner band that holds your baby’s arms tight to prevent wake-ups from startle reflex, and improve your baby’s sleep.
Got an active sleeper? Help them self soothe.
For active sleepers who prefer arms free, the Zen One has quick-drying mesh sleeves to promote self-soothing for thumb suckers.
Arms free transition for babies who roll.
The Zen One has removable sleeves, making it a safe option for your baby once they start rolling over.
Other options for little dreamers
Frequently asked questions
What is The Cuddle Effect™?
Medical experts agree: it’s not just the swaddling, the rocking, the lullabies that soothe your baby to sleep. It’s your touch. And it’s vital to your baby’s well-being. Recent scientific research on Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) shows that babies experience the Cuddle Effect when they feel gentle pressure in the places you naturally hold them. That means longer, sweeter sleep—until they’re back in your arms.
Which size is best for my baby?
For the product you are considering check its size chart. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight and should have at least 2-3 inches to grow before growing past the maximum height.
How can the Zen One™ be used in different ways?
The Zen One adapts to your baby’s unique sleep style at every stage. For newborns, a secure band holds arms down to prevent the startle reflex. For active sleepers, breathable mesh sleeves keep arms in but visible, so babies can self-soothe during sleep.
When should I transition my baby out of a swaddle?
Once your baby starts showing signs of rolling over, it's time to begin the transition from a swaddle to a sleep sack. The Zen One transforms into a sleep sack when you remove the zip-off mesh sleeves!
How much weight is in each product?
Physiotherapy standards were used to determine the appropriate weight in the Zen Sleepwear. These weight requirements ensure that the weight to body-weight ratio is maintained well below the recommended Physiotherapy standard of 1:10. Depending on the size of the product, the weighted parts range from 1 to 5 ounces.