The gently weighted Zen Swaddle echoes your reassuring touch on baby’s chest and sides, so your little one always feels comforted and secure, like in your embrace!
- Helps them sleep through the Moro reflex.
- Can be wrapped with arms-in or out
- Eases swaddle-transition to the Zen Sack
We take the safety of our products very seriously.
The Zen Swaddle exceeds rigorous safety standards, both mandatory and voluntary, by over 8 times.
Tests have been performed in leading safety laboratories and inspected by pediatric pulmonologists for breathing safety.
- Age: 0-6 months
- Weight: 7-18 lbs / 3-8 kgs
- Height: 19-28 inches / 48-71 cms
* When determining which size is best for your baby, look at the minimum weight, and the maximum height. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight, but they should have at least 2 inches to grow into the maximum height.
- Made from 70% rayon from bamboo for luxurious softness and 30% cotton for strength
- Light-weight fabric, perfect for warmer climates
- Bamboo is naturally anti-microbial and moisture wicking for dry, clean comfort
- TOG 0.3
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Fast, free shipping on all Canadian orders over $60.
- Returns within 60 days of purchase for any reason (soiled products should be washed before returning)
- Customer pays for returns
Free shipping over $60
Free sleep advice
Lightly weighted pressure pads, on the chest & sides, help soothe your baby into a peaceful slumber, until they’re back in your embrace happy and rested.
2 sizes in 1
The small inner pouch keeps your newborn snug and the outer sack offers room to grow. Just place their legs inside or on top of the pocket and wrap with their arms in OR out!
Easy to use
The simple winged design and large fastening zone make it easy to get a snug, secure fit every time – no complicated tucking or folding required. Sweet!
Made from a blend of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton, the Zen Swaddle Premier is soft, naturally temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and highly durable.
Best For: Babies starting to roll over
Advantage: Reversible for tummy sleepers
Fits: 3-24 months
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Fabric Weight: Cotton, Bamboo, Winter
Frequently asked questions
What is The Cuddle Effect™?
Medical experts agree: it’s not just the swaddling, the rocking, the lullabies that soothe your baby to sleep. It’s your touch. And it’s vital to your baby’s well-being. Recent scientific research on Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) shows that babies experience the Cuddle Effect when they feel gentle pressure in the places you naturally hold them. That means longer, sweeter sleep—until they’re back in your arms.
Which size is best for my baby?
For the product you are considering check its size chart. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight and should have at least 2-3 inches to grow before growing past the maximum height.
What’s the difference between Classic and Premier products?
The Classic line is perfect for year-round use! The fabric is 100% cotton.
The Premier line is more lightweight and breathable than the Classic line, making it perfect for warmer climates or babies who overheat easily! The fabric is a blend of 70% bamboo + 30% cotton.
Can I swaddle with my baby’s arms free?
Yes, our Zen Swaddle can be wrapped with your baby’s arms free! Please check out our swaddle transition plan (at the bottom of this page) for different ways to wrap your baby in the swaddle!
When should I transition my baby out of a swaddle?
Once your baby starts showing signs of rolling over, it's time to start the transition from a swaddle to a sleep sack. The Zen Swaddle® can be wrapped with your baby's arms free, to ease this transition! The Zen Sack™ is a great transition from the swaddle because it provides gentle pressure and additional comfort to your baby during sleep.
How much weight is in each product?
Physiotherapy standards were used to determine the appropriate weight in the Zen Sleepwear. These weight requirements ensure that the weight to body-weight ratio is maintained well below the recommended Physiotherapy standard of 1:10. Depending on the size of the product, the weighted parts range from 1 to 5 ounces.